Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cheese-Rice-Dawg

Koreans like corndogs as snacks.
We sprinkle sugar and keetchup on top of it.
We also have something called rice-dog.
It sounds weird, but it's delicious~!

Ingredients: fun-size hotdogs, steamed rice, shredded cheese, bread crum, eggs

1. Put hotdogs in boiling water to cook.


2. Put the meat on the stck.
3. This is the most complicated step. Put a little bit of rice on your palm and sprinkle cheese on top of it, put the meat on top of it and sprinkle cheese again, then cover and shape the dog with rice.


*It's really hard to make it this pretty, if you are not skilled like my wife.


4. Cover the rice-dog with bitten egg and then bread crum




5. Fry it in oil




* It's well-cooked

6. Serve with ketchup.










4 comments:

  1. wow this actually sounds really good! It seems like a fun spin on corndogs! I will have to try it out, hopefully I can make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know that corndog type foods are universal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm speechless. You and your wife are absolutely amazing. Hey, and thanks again for acting in my movie. You did awesome! We should really consider starting up a Ho-duck stand to put near campus. I think it would be a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it happened again. I'm now hungry from reading your blog. That stuff looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete