Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teriyaki Beef (Bulgogi)

I LOVE meaet.
I am the persone who can't understand why there's such a thing like veggie pizza exists.
My wife is always worried about me eating too much meat.
So, there's another meat dish.
This time, it's beef.

Ingredients: Beef 1lbs. Green, yellow, red peppers (any of them about 1 ea), mushroom (as much as you want), carrot(half), green onion(just a little bit), soy sauce(5 table spoons), Cooking wine(optional), pepper(little bit), garlic(powder, minced, or crushed, 2 table spoons), Sugar(1table spoon)

1. All the vegies must be chopped and beef should be sliced.
(The thinner the meat, the better it will taste.)
I really like onions, but I couldn't find any at home.



2. Put soysauce, pepper, garlic, sugar, cooking wine into the meat and mix it well.
Wrap the container and let it sit for about an hour.
(I usually prepare it the night before and put it in the fridge.
That way, the meat absorbs everything around it)
3. Cook it on the frying pan(no oil needed)
Once the meat is half-cooked, put green peppers in.


4. Put it on a dish and enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. I love to cook. I really am glade you posted this. I love meet as well and I think I just might try this recipe, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog makes me hungry. I wish I knew how to cook. Maybe I'll give it a try and attempt to make some of the delicious looking food you've posted.

    ReplyDelete